Match ends, Belgium 1, Greece 1.
World number one side Belgium warmed up for the European Championship with a disappointing draw against Greece.
Belgium took the lead through Thorgan Hazard’s sixth Belgium goal after he exchanged passes with Yannick Carrasco and coolly converted at the near post.
Kyriakos Papadopoulos’ diving header struck the post and Georgios Tzavellas converted the rebound for Greece, who have failed to qualify for the Euros.
Belgium were without injured Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne.
The 29-year-old suffered a fractured nose and eye socket during last Saturday’s Champions League final defeat by Chelsea and waits to see if he will be fit enough to participate in the tournament.
Belgium face Croatia in their final friendly on Sunday (19:45 BST) and Roberto Martinez’s side will be considered as one of the favourites to win the Euros.
They begin their campaign against Russia on 12 June, followed by Denmark on 17 June and rounding off Group B against Finland on 21 June.
- 12MignoletSubstituted forSelsat 90′minutes
- 2AlderweireldSubstituted forTielemansat 82′minutes
- 16T HazardSubstituted forChadliat 74′minutes
- 25DokuSubstituted forMertensat 45′minutes
- 9LukakuSubstituted forBatshuayiat 45′minutes
- 11CarrascoSubstituted forTrossardat 74′minutes
- 6Sambi Lokonga
- 15AndroutsosSubstituted forSaliakasat 80′minutes
- 21TsimikasSubstituted forPelkasat 60′minutes
- 6GalanopoulosSubstituted forGonçalves Rodriguesat 69′minutes
- 5BouchalakisSubstituted forSiopisat 69′minutes
- 11BakasetasSubstituted forMantalosat 80′minutes
- 16PavlidisSubstituted forKoutrisat 60′minutes
- 8Gonçalves Rodrigues
- Fábio Veríssimo
Second Half ends, Belgium 1, Greece 1.
Foul by Youri Tielemans (Belgium).
Zeca (Greece) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
Thomas Meunier (Belgium) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
Foul by Leonardo Koutris (Greece).
Offside, Greece. Kyriakos Papadopoulos tries a through ball, but Leonardo Koutris is caught offside.
Foul by Leander Dendoncker (Belgium).
Manolis Siopis (Greece) wins a free kick on the left wing.
Substitution, Belgium. Matz Sels replaces Simon Mignolet.
Youri Tielemans (Belgium) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
Foul by Giorgos Masouras (Greece).
Attempt saved. Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Greece) header from a difficult angle on the left is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Giorgos Masouras with a cross.
Attempt missed. Manolis Siopis (Greece) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right following a corner.
Corner, Greece. Conceded by Dedryck Boyata.
Foul by Dennis Praet (Belgium).
Petros Mantalos (Greece) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
Dedryck Boyata (Belgium) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
Foul by Dimitrios Pelkas (Greece).
Substitution, Belgium. Youri Tielemans replaces Toby Alderweireld.