Sift through the Amazon Prime Day sales on clothes, outdoor furniture, and beauty products, and you’ll find some surprisingly good deals on PC components and networking gear. While the offerings aren’t nearly as complete as previous years (you can’t build a whole PC with Prime Day PC component deals), those looking to upgrade or grab a few pieces for a project can still save a solid chunk of cash. Here are the best deals we’ve found on CPUs, monitors, cases, routers, and more during Day 1 of Amazon’s sale blowout.
Top PC component, gaming accessory, and networking deals during Amazon Prime Day
The creme de la creme of Amazon’s discounts in these categories include an unlocked 10th-gen Core i7 available for the price of its Core i5 sibling, a 2TB NVMe SSD for under $150, and one of our favorite gaming mice for just $20.
Best PC component deals
As expected, most of this year’s PC component deals focus less on core components like processors, graphics cards, memory, and motherboards. That said, you can still snag some excellent low prices on 10th-gen Intel parts (how the times have changed!) while also scooping up affordable storage, extra fans, and possibly even a fancy new display.
- Cooler Master MasterBox MB530P ATX Mid-Tower w/ 3x 120mm ARGB fans, $109.99 (21% off)
- Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh ATX Mid-Tower with w/ 3x 120mm ARGB fans, $103.99 (20% off)
- Cooler Master NR200P SFF mini-ITX case w/ tempered glass & PCIe riser cable, $103.99 (20% off)
- Cooler Master NR200 SFF mini-ITX Case, $76.99 (23% off)
- Cooler Master MasterBox Q500L ATX Mini-Tower, $44.99 (25% off)
- Thermaltake Level 20 MT ATX Mid-Tower w/ 4x 120mm fans, $69.99 (30% off)
- Thermaltake V250 ATX Mid-Tower w/ 4x 120mm fans, $62.99 (30% off)
- Thermaltake Core V21 Micro ATX Cube Case, $55.99 (30% off)
- Thermaltake S100 Snow Edition Micro-ATX Mini-Tower, $48.99 (30% off)
- Thermaltake Versa H18 Micro-ATX Mini-Tower, $38.49 (30% off)
Internal storage drives
Solid state drives (SSDs) – M.2 PCIe
Solid state drives (SSDs) – SATA
Hard disk drives (HDDs)
Water cooling kits
Best deals on gaming & streaming accessories
Razer’s big blowout during Amazon Prime Day means serious savings on select keyboards, headsets, mice, and more. We’ve highlighted the best here, including the ultra-popular DeathAdder mouse for just $20, but be sure to check out the full lineup of deals in case your wishlist item isn’t part of our top picks.
Mice and mousepads
Best deals on routers and networking gear
This year’s Amazon Prime Day sales include a surprising number of discounts on networking gear—including some for people who have more serious setups that require power-over-ethernet (PoE) gear. Even if you’re not in the market for a new router, check out the Wi-Fi adapter deals. We’re eyeing the TP-Link USB 3.0 Wi-Fi adapter for sprucing up a couple of older laptops.
Range extenders and access points
Top tech sales during Prime Day
Want to do your own digging around to see what’s available? All of these stores have sales right now: