Paul Gallen’s blockbuster fight against Kris Terzievski can be easily watched on Main Event and Kayo — and the dramatic build up shows it’s one not to be missed.
The title fight headlines a stacked card for the Newcastle Entertainment Centre fight night.
Here’s everything you need to know about how to watch the fight.
Watch Paul Gallen vs Kris Terzievski LIVE on Main Event available on Kayo & Foxtel, Wed 11th May from 7pm AEST.
The former NSW State of Origin captain is hoping to make history as the first code-hopper to ever win a legitimate heavyweight title belt.
Gallen sensationally stormed out of his pre-fight press conference on Monday, but he went into business mode on Tuesday when he weighed in at 103.9kg — significantly heavier than the 99.4kg frame he carried ahead of his showdown with Justis Huni last year.
He was also 1kg heavier than Terzievski.
What time does the Gallen vs Terzievski card start?
The undercard kicks off at 7pm AEST.
It’s always a bit of a guessing game with boxing, but Gallen and Terzievski can reasonably be expected to walk into the ring at around 9.30pm.
How can I watch the fight?
Main Event will stream the pay-per-view event on Wednesday evening, costing viewers AU$59.95.
The fight will also be available on streaming platform Kayo for the same price.
What are the betting odds?
According to TAB, Gallen is favourite to win at $1.50, while Terzievski is at $2.55.
Full main event fight card
– Paul Gallen vs. Kris Terzievski (10 rounds for Australian and Australasian heavyweight title)
– Harry Garside vs. Layton McFerran (10 rounds for Australian lightweight title)
– Nikita Tszyu vs. Mason Smith (six rounds at super-welterweight)
– Sam Goodman vs. Fumiya Fuse (10 rounds at super-bantamweight)
– Hass Hamdan vs. Trent Girdham (six rounds at welterweight)
– Jason Fawcett vs. Terry Nickolas (four rounds at super-welterweight)
– Amber Wright vs. Sara Jalonen (five rounds at featherweight)
– Hironiri Mishiro vs. Francis Chua (eight rounds at lightweight)